As life slowly begins to return to normal, we wanted to share some ways you can capitalize on this time. We have gathered an array of tools and resources you can use to market current listings in a new way, learn and use new marketing techniques, educate yourself on social media tactics, and prepare for new listings.
Creative Ways to Show Your Listings
More than ever, buyers are expecting great real-estate media. As buyers shift to online platforms real-estate media is your first chance to make an impression on buyers. With that in mind here are four unique tools to help you stand out in the online marketplace.
● Live Guided Tours: This exciting new platform allows real estate agents to walk clients through the listing virtually.
- Pro Tip: Use your live guided tour as a virtual open house! With this platform, you can show your home to multiple buyers at once thanks to the presentation option. Click HERE for a full demo!
● Animated Panoramas: This engaging option allows the realtor to animate unique home elements, create video descriptions of rooms using a green screen, add a video to TV screens and so much more. This allows you to create a fully interactive and engaging space that buyers can connect with.
● Drone and Video Services: Want to show buyers a birds-eye-view of your listing and highlight the surrounding community? Now with drone and videography services you can! Allow buyers to experience the feel of the community and lifestyle that comes with a listing without them having to leave their house.
● Luxury Photography: Upgrade to luxury photography and generate top dollar with shorter listing times, capture buyer’s attention in seconds, and show off your listings upgraded finishes.
Be A Resource
A great way to keep your name at the forefront of your network is to position yourself as a resource in your field. Being known as a resource will help to earn you more return clients but also referrals and future clients.
To help you do this, we have compiled a resources page of marketing materials and how-too. This page is a great place to pull resources so you can educate your clients on the new technologies available for real-estate.
Sharpen Your Marketing Methods
Keeping yourself up to date with the latest marketing techniques is imperative as you look to maintain or grow your business.
To get familiar with how to utilize Social Media Marketing, check out our three-part blog series on Social Media Marketing for Realtors. This three-part series takes a look at topics on Brand Exposure, Engagement, and Networking.
Looking for more information? LinkedIn, Realtor Youtube Channels and/or podcasts can all be a great place to gather more information on the latest marketing techniques.
Take Care of Yourself
We know that as time goes on our schedules will return to normal and our calendars will once again become packed full. As that happens though it is important to remember to set aside time for yourself. Keep up with the new hobby you picked up over the last year, take some time to unwind, and be ready to hit the ground running!